Light flash after around 20 minutes after i open it???

25

Asked by Dec 05, 2011 at 11:32 PM about the 1998 Dodge Durango 4 Dr SLT 4WD SUV

Hi All,

I have a Dodge Durango 1998 and since this summer i got a problem with... at night when i open the road lignt ,,,after 20 minutes they start to flash ???

i dont know why... it look like i flash the high to  other car ...
I jsut change the Batery for a new one and i already test my  fuse and everything is fine???

anybody already see that?

thanks,

2,475

Not *quite* sure what you're getting at here.... Are you saying the thing will jump between low and high beams on its own, or are you saying the Hazard lights are coming on? Did this start after you changed the battery? If the lights are *flickering* but NOT switching from Low to High Beams (if this were the case, your blue high-beam icon on the dash would be going on and off as well), then I would say check your battery connections because you've likely got a corroded, poor, or loose connection.

25

Yes they are Flickering when i open the running light at night. no blue high beau lingt open . yes i just change the battery for a new one. But they was doing the same thing with the old battery. i clean everything around the new battery to make sure there is no corrosion. iwhere do you think i should double chek if the connection is well connected? sometime i was thinking to change the light switch???