heres one.i can fix anything but my own cigarette lighters in my 1998 dodge caravan..found the fuse box but nothing for cig.lighter or circuit beaker inside car or under the hood..it quit when i was using one of those ac inverters...thanks all for your time.

24,035

Asked by May 06, 2015 at 02:49 AM about the 1998 Dodge Caravan 4 Dr SE Passenger Van

.found the fuse box but nothing for cig.lighter or circuit beaker inside car or under the
hood..it quit when i was using one of those ac inverters...thanks all for your time.

92,865

Some lighters have their own fuse, some are inline and replaceable and some are made as part of the lighter, like a thermal limiter and not replaceable, so you have to replace the lighter body itself. Don't know what one you have. You will have to remove it to find out.