Oil light...?

Asked by Nov 19, 2010 at 08:59 PM about the 2000 Dodge Neon 4 Dr ES Sedan

This didn't happen until today... My oil light came on so I checked the oil. My oil was a little low, but not low enough for the light to come on. No problem there, I don't mind the early notification BUT after I put more oil in my car, the light STILL comes on. It's rather annoying, too. I took it to a mechanic and he said there was nothing wrong with my oil or anything that supports it (I recently had the oil changed.) Could it possibly be the fuse??? And if it is the fuse, is there a way to check it? Or do you have to just replace it and see what happens? Thanks!

85

No The Fuse Didn't Make Any Work In That Problem...... Unplug Ur BAttery For 3 Hour And replug It.....It's Suppose To Reset After

1,015

check out Neons.org you will find anything and everything you need to know about a neon, i too own a neon. this site is very helpful