I own a 1985 nissan 300zx non turbo. I am aware that it is not recommended to add a turbo due to the damage it can cause to the engine. But i would like to add the digital display that is on the turbo to my non turbo.

5

Asked by Jan 07, 2013 at 02:42 PM about the 1985 Nissan 300ZX 2 Dr STD

My only question is, is this possible?
And if so, is it difficult to do?

89,985

You can add a digital display but it is only going to indicate your vacuum. Is the display you want to add a OEM turbo boost gauge?

5

No im looking to completely change my dash over. The tachometer, speedometer, oil pressure gauge, ect.

25

no, it's not an easy job as you need wiring diagrams for both cars then match up all of the wiring between the cars loom and the clocks loom

Best Answer
5

So im assuming its possible but not easy. Thanks for the input bro

10

You will have to change all your sensors. Adding a turbo to the car isn't going to be an issue. its done all the time. You will need turbo injectors and computer as well.