Am I being stupid to consider purchasing a 2005 Thunderbird Anniversary Edition convertible with 117,000 miles on it?

Asked by Apr 04, 2013 at 12:04 AM about the 2005 Ford Thunderbird 50th Anniversary Edition

Nothing is "stupid" if it makes you happy to be sittin' behind the wheel of it. Cars are representative of our personalities (when we have a choice) and big vehicles often have little people behind the wheel and little vehicles often have spoiled rich people behind the wheel. Something that's easy to find parts for (not exotic escpeciallly) but makes you feel good when you drive it...117,000 aint so much if it has been pampered and taken wholly good care of~

Best Answer Mark helpful

seats are not ripped and it doesn't smell like pizza or cigars~

Thank you SO much!!! Exacty how I feel!

It's a quality of life issue, and a reflection of what you chose to represent- your Patriotism, though means nothing in this robot dominated assembly economy, always think of the automated mini robot army- do love mini's...my wife has made me a fashion accessory...y'see~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA5krnTKTHY This oh-so freighting and compelling to watch sorta seals the death certificate of the UAW~

kinda reminds me of the clone wars robot droid assembly machines~

One of these could be the MINI that I'm drivin' today!

This basic design hasn't changed in 15-20 years- when you got it right...

70,925

Excellent advice, Judge!! When I go after a car, new or old, daily driver or toy, it's because I like it. I don't care if it's popular or worth tons of money on the market. I see something I like & I buy it. If you like this '05 Thunderbird, redtoyota, & can afford it, go for it! Especially if it is a one owner, has a clean history report, and/or something special you like about it. Good luck with it!! HTH. -Jim