why wont my 2002 dodge neon turn over?

Asked by Mar 21, 2015 at 11:24 AM about the 2002 Dodge Neon 4 Dr ES Sedan

i was told it was the relay switches so replaced them then it died agan after a coupoe of
days and wouldn't turn over again so i was told it was the starter so i just replaced it and
still nothing.

This happened to me in my 2004 Dodge neon sxt and I tried the same as you but at the end the problem was the power wire from the battery to the starter I replaced it and the battery terminals, after that is ran normal.

Thank you we tested the wire and its good

I have an 05 neon MT . Mine was doing the same thing. We just figured it out on ours. The wires to the plug that plugs in to the ECU were melted together and fried the ECU. If you get a new ECU /Computer You will have to have it programed to you car.If you by used from a junk yard or some where else get the ignition switch with the skim modular and the original key and it should run. The other thing to check is the clutch safety switch if it is manual.