Help start my Neon

Asked by Dec 04, 2011 at 02:44 PM about the 2002 Dodge Neon 4 Dr ES Sedan

01 neon, turns over, gets fuel, air, has compression, has spark and timing is correct. Car will not start, spark plugs are wet with fuel but the plugs are firing, is it possible that they just are not firing efficient enough to combust the fuel?  I have checked the fuel for moisture(water) doesn't appear to be any.

1,015

check the gap on your spark plugs. the coil might be able to produce enough energy to ignite the fuel so if you have a spare ignition coil try it and see if that helps. if not check out http://forums.neons.org/ they have alot of topics what it comes to the neons. they might be able to help you out.

35

possibly the cam shaft posistion sensor or the crank shaft posistion sensor

50

sounds like/cam/crank sensor issues. or the ecm is not working correctly. electrical,none the less.