I have replaced the headlight wiring and the lighting control module (LCM) and when I turn on my high beams, my left high beam does not work.

Asked by Sep 09, 2014 at 01:43 PM about the 2003 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

I thought that a wire may have gotten cut to place the wig-wags into the system, so I
replaced the wires and housings. I experienced problems with my Lighting Control Module
(LCM) so I replaced it also. I still do not have a high beam on my drivers side. Without an
expensive computer scan, I do not know where to look for the problem

10

there is a grey or tan connector right in the middle behind the grill but in front of the rediator if you remove the black plastic cover that goes on top of the core support (its the black plastic that is around hood latch and goes from one side to the other ) and you will see that there are two pins in there thats where the police had the wig wags plugged in and when they took the wig wags out they didnt put the plug back in but you can just wire the two wires together and both high beams will work i found this on my 2003 ford crown vic i had the same problem

85

is it possibly the bulb itself? some cars have seperat fusses for left and right head lights