I have a 2002 Dodge caravan and it has been surging and stalling bad. Someone said get a new fuel filter so I did and it is still doing it. Any ideas? I'm not sure I should be driving it like this.

Asked by Sep 05, 2013 at 12:29 AM about the 2002 Dodge Caravan SE

there are a number of things that can cause this...TPS, IAT sensor, EGR valve...fuel pressure regulator (no obd code for that one) Temp sensor, O2 sensor? get the trouble codes read or read them yourself with your very own OBD-II scanner~

Thank you. I don't have one, so I will see if anyone I know has one. Otherwise I will be driving to town this Saturday to a car shop. Thanks again!

The tps (throttle position sensor) wears out sending errant signals to your computer....this may cause crappy performance...

Ahhh Ok I'll go check the cost of this and having it replaced... thank you

John Mccombe

it might be your cat as well.

Best Answer

What is a cat

I have a 2002 dodge caravan looks like It's throwing to Much and it Got 3 Po203 po122 po106 I've replaced the parts and still have the same problem and the same codes