Went to a dealer and got a decent deal on a car. Signed and waiting to hear back about financing. They haven't returned our call and I'm wondering if I can get out of it. I put down $500 but now am having second thoughts. Is there a way out?
I would stop calling and drive over (call a cab, take the bus, whatever) to the Dealer and let them know you no longer want to purchase the car. How many days has it been since you were there? Was this a Memorial Day deal?? Even so, they should have had an answer for you by Tuesday...it doesn't take long at all to work out the financing with the banks/credit unions. Have you considered getting the financing on your own to avoid this scenario?
Sure, contact the salesman and demand your money back, they are obligated to return it to you. Don't expect them to give it to you right away, might take a couple weeks, but keep on them.
Search BMW X3 Questions
BMW X3 Experts