i have a 1984 dodge ram 150 with a 318 3 speed in it my problem keeps persisting ive changed the cap and rotor new set of spark plug wires new fuel pump and filter after driving it for about an hour it starts to not want to go wen i put it in drive please help any suggestions

Asked by Jun 29, 2015 at 10:18 AM about the 1984 Dodge RAM 150 Short Bed

21,975

That's a cool old truck- a basic piece of machinery- if it won't run, you check for fuel and spark- everything on that thing is 30 years old- start with that 30 year old carb- then go back through the rest of the fuel system starting with the tank-