My 2004 dodge interpid is leaking alot of coolant behind the motor and past the transmission

Asked by Mar 06, 2013 at 11:29 PM about the 2004 Dodge Intrepid SE

time for a headgasket.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koDZ77_xySw

106,455

Could it be a heater hose?

Or freeze plug?

Bob figured out how to capture screen shots, Bob please PM me don't use a bunch of space here but for the life of me I can NOT figure out how to do that, capture a screen shot. This computer is new to me after my laptop died in December

Good morning fellas

David, yeah bud. It is delightful to capture screen shots, as if I click on them it takes me somewhere else...like the gaskets...too many choices-....might as well put them all out there. No mystery here H25. point the camera at the display, and process the image in the usual fashion. quite pleased about this....Henry said it was a simple oversight and they never intended to withold this abiltity~yay-

Ok, a web cam? Well that's out for me. This Mac will not support the web cam I have that I used to use with my laptop, no driver available. OK hold on I don't want to do this here on the forum, I see I have a message.

the built in webcam has a MINI badge placed over it. Cannot see to this mandatory incursion on a most personal level....I'm not an eleven year old who loves hello kitty.