I have a 2005 dodge neon sxt 4cyl 2.0L and my front bumper is loose. When i have the car parked or i am cleaning it my front bumper moves whenever it's being pulled or has a force on it. Why is that?

Asked by Apr 02, 2012 at 08:37 PM about the 2005 Dodge Neon 4 Dr SXT Sedan

6,715

There are plastic clips at the bottom of the facia, that keep the bottom from moving as for the top there are screws inside the fenderwells, and bolts with J-Nuts ion the fenders. has it ever been in an accident?

1,555

in addition to what chris said, there are also 2 screws that hold it onto the top radiator support

Ya it has been in a wreck. And dies it also have to do with me not havin tha front of my fenderwheels

1,555

although the front of the fenderwells does attach to the bumper, thats not what holds the bumper in place