I have a 2006 dodge stratus....And the horn will work anymore when push on it....but it go off for no reason ...I could be driving it or not it still gos off

Asked by Feb 08, 2015 at 12:04 PM about the 2006 Dodge Stratus SXT

To the question above there's a era in the question......(horn will not work)

4,565

sounds like you might have a broken clock spring ...this is a set of wires behind the steering wheel that is wound up like a spring to follow the turn of the steering wheel ...some times they break and the horn has power all the time and the broken wire will find a ground causing to go off at any time...is there any other things not working like the cruise control or is the air bag light on as well??