I own a 2000 daewoo lanos 1600 cc, 4 door right hand drive car in Jamaica, west indies and the engine is shot so i need to buy a engine and transmission to replace. I am now in the USA and want to pu

Asked by Apr 20, 2012 at 03:45 PM about the 2000 Daewoo Lanos 4 Dr SX Sedan

I own a 2000 daewoo lanos 1600 cc, 4 door right hand drive car  in Jamaica, west indies and the engine is shot so
i need to buy a engine and transmission to replace. I am now in the USA and want to purchase one.        Can the
left hand drive, engine, transmission and radiator be used in this right hand drive car?

45

don't know

385

Just get yourself a new car because there is no point in putting that much money into it... you can find right hand drive cars to buy in the US if you really want it.

385

i had a daewoo and i needed to replace the suspension, brakes and clutch but didn't bother just got rid of it.

Good Day, by any chance does anyone know where I could get the dashboard for a right-hand drive 1999 Daewoo Lanos