how many quarts does the cooling system hold

Asked by Dec 23, 2013 at 04:15 AM about the 2000 Daewoo Lanos 2 Dr S Hatchback

where is the filler neck on the radiator, and how many quarts does the cooling system
hold

210,335

Your car might have an coolant reservior for expansion and where to add coolant vs a cap on the radiator as older cars did. If you just want to freshen up the coolant without flushing then try this. Most cars have a drain valve at the bottom of the radiator. Open the valve up without removing it and put a clean container underneath with the engine cold. You can add the correct coolant as a 50/50 mix of coolant and distilled water to fill the system up. I usually purchase a one gallon container of coolant and one gallon of distilled water. Mix a 1/2 gallon of each in a separate clean container and add till full. You'll probably have some left over.