Why will my sunroof not open?

Asked by Mar 20, 2014 at 03:32 PM about the 2008 Suzuki XL-7 Luxury AWD

Question type: Maintenance & Repair

2 Answers

95

90% chance your sunroof motor is dead. 10% chance of defective switch.

1 of 1 people found this helpful.
11,595

Did you check the fuse?

1 of 1 people found this helpful.

Your Answer

Add photo

Related Questions

Search Suzuki XL-7 Questions

Suzuki XL-7 Experts

#1 Peer
Peer
Reputation 1,050
#2 Sheila Tharp
Sheila Tharp
Reputation 410
#3 joseph_bro1
joseph_bro1
Reputation 330
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Suzuki Grand Vitara
6 Great Deals out of 328 listings starting at $2,250
Used Suzuki SX4
14 Great Deals out of 487 listings starting at $2,150
Used Toyota RAV4
879 Great Deals out of 63,992 listings starting at $1,990
Used Honda Pilot
404 Great Deals out of 23,419 listings starting at $995
Used Ford Escape
1,283 Great Deals out of 84,686 listings starting at $950
Used Kia Sorento
470 Great Deals out of 30,423 listings starting at $1,488
Used Honda CR-V
967 Great Deals out of 56,814 listings starting at $1,000
Used Nissan Pathfinder
329 Great Deals out of 22,241 listings starting at $2,500
Used Chevrolet Equinox
1,037 Great Deals out of 88,385 listings starting at $1,800
Used Ford F-150
2,127 Great Deals out of 193,349 listings starting at $290
Used Nissan Murano
399 Great Deals out of 25,087 listings starting at $1,499
Used Toyota Highlander
379 Great Deals out of 25,963 listings starting at $2,500
Used Ford Explorer
891 Great Deals out of 64,217 listings starting at $799
Used Hyundai Santa Fe
247 Great Deals out of 15,220 listings starting at $1,500
Used GMC Acadia
577 Great Deals out of 44,894 listings starting at $3,500

Used Cars For Sale

2009 Suzuki XL-7 Luxury AWD For Sale
9 listings starting at $4,900
2008 Suzuki XL-7 Luxury AWD For Sale
64 listings starting at $3,495
2007 Suzuki XL-7 Luxury AWD For Sale
3 listings starting at $4,299

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.