My 1997 Chrysler lhs is overheating and when I bleed it I get air coming out with fluid then it stops all togetherand then boils over out of resivor what could be problem?

Asked by Aug 18, 2015 at 09:54 PM about the 1997 Chrysler LHS 4 Dr STD Sedan

83,925

Could be the following, thermostat is faulty, by passes in the Raditor are plugged, water pump not working or defective, defective raditor cap..I would start with the simple things change your thermostat, flush the entire cooling system with good cleaner and replace the raditor cap..