1997 chrysler lhs gauges stop working

5

Asked by May 23, 2011 at 08:14 PM about the 1997 Chrysler LHS 4 Dr STD Sedan

i was driving home today all my gauges stopped working even my odometer stopped spinning i went to my fuse box found fuse 14 blown and keeps blowing out as soon as i start the car its the cruise and message center which controls alot of stuff the only weird thing is the windows still work and thats one of the things it controls but i was wondering if anyone had any idea on where to start or if anyone might know something easy to do to fix it

20

Same problem on my '94 LHS, just started June 2011. I have not been able to fix it either. Anyone have any ideas?

It's March 2017 and my 94 LHS speedometer stopped working and both sensors were replaced with no change? I cant believe that no one has the cure? Help!

it might be your body control module. I replaced the instrument cluster and module with ones from the wrecking yard for about 40 bucks, and have not had any problems since. only problem is the odometer works but its not the right mileage. l