What is wrong with my car? My CEL had been on for three days the third day of driving it my car feels like it won't change gears and my RPMS rise the faster I go.

Asked by Jun 07, 2015 at 10:37 AM about the 1998 Chrysler Concorde 4 Dr LXi Sedan

The light just recently started blinking and
beeping.

1,635

What type of vehicle? A possible issue when the check engine light flashes it usually indicates an engine misfire severe enough to cause damage to the catalytic converter. The symptom you described however sounds like a transmission issue. I would suggest that you stop driving the vehicle and have it checked a soon as possible

Its a 98 Chrysler concord LXi and my engine oil was low once I added some oil these problems started.