1999 Chrysler LHS wont start even tho it was running fine a couple days ago.

5

Asked by Apr 01, 2015 at 01:57 PM about the 1999 Chrysler LHS 4 Dr STD Sedan

So about a year and a half ago i moved my lhs from the driveway into the garage. started and drove fine mind you. until monday morning when i got in it to go to work and it started briefly then died. it has not ran since. for about 3 weeks afterwards i changed the timing belt, water pump, and a few other parts along with checking the fuel pump, which works. i have also checked cam and crank sensors, spark, various fuses to no avail. im sick of it sitting in my garage and its starting to bother me again as to why she wont start. i want it to run again but dont want to swap the motor. if any one could help i would deeply appreciate it!

Computer