IT WILL NOT START!!!! HELP ME!!!!!

Asked by Apr 18, 2011 at 08:31 PM about the 1999 Chrysler LHS 4 Dr STD Sedan

First off I'm going to run down what I have replaced in last 2 months. Nothing used, starter, crank censor, canshaft censor, timing belt, battery, terminal post on the battery, ignition switch (which when removed it was a GM switch on it), tune-up, and a oil change. It will sit all night and in the morning it will start with no problem. Then when I get to my destination when shut-off it will not start untill maybe hours  (6-8 hrs.) later. No check engine light, nothing. Then for some odd reason I can start my car, pull the key out and lock my doors and it will run until I cut it off. I know that's a problem. I have had it for 3 years. I AM BEGGING SOMEONE HELP ME...NEED ADVICE ASAP!!!!! THANxx

50

check under the hood for a loose ground wire thats the same problem we had on a chevy venture just attaching it to the right place made it run just fine, if the doesn't work check or replace the fuel filter