i am having fade brake problem( have brake but lose after few min and return again when sit and cool off)

Asked by Sep 16, 2013 at 10:30 PM about the 1999 Chrysler Concorde 4 Dr LXi Sedan

i recently receive an car from an friend .He said the vehicle was sitting for possible 3-6
years. it was ridden by another person for about 1 month prior to me receiving it . I
drove it for about 2 week and then notice loss of brake. now i have what is called fade
braked. I had an friend who attempt to bled brake (stating at rear) but no fluid came out.
Can i take it to an local Chryler Dealer and have my Brake Diognose to see where is
the problem and if it cheaper to fix or (sobbing) depart with it ...I am very please with all
else ( driving room and all).. just hoping to see what i can /you can assist me with

yes, get a new master cylinder...yours has an internal leak~