I have a Chrysler LHS 2000 and the battery is good and when I turn it off the CD player starts blinking randomly and probably drains the battery overnight. Any ideas how to fix this?

Asked by Apr 19, 2012 at 10:50 AM about the 2000 Chrysler LHS 4 Dr STD Sedan

13,095

Try to take the fuse out for the radio. Then see if problem goes away. If not try and eliminate systems by pulling that particular fuse. Hopefully you can get it narrowed down to one system using this method.

175

what on the cd player starts blinking becuz on my saturn the radio blinks when i shut it off becuz its telling you to remove it becuz i had a new radio equiped in it "is your radio the same as it was when it was brand new?"