Overheating only when driven...any ideas? All possibilties?

Asked by Aug 08, 2014 at 08:44 PM about the 2000 Chrysler Concorde LX

2.7L
had a leak, I changed the WATER PUMP, replaced the THERMOSTAT, new COOLANT, the original radiator had a cracked tank so the RADIATOR(Vista-Pro(China) from RockAuto) is new, upon the first test drive, the car overheated, and "Check Engine" on...code P0117 & P0118, I replaced the TEMP SENSOR. While sitting in driveway everything works fine, fans switch on and off as they should, the gauge works as it should, but when warmed up, and driven around 3 blocks, the gauge reads "H" and the temp light comes on.
Took it to a shop, and they told me everything poins to the radiator being bad. Radiator has been removed, and returned to RockAuto, I'm waiting for the replacement.
Thoughts? Ideas? Guesses?
Thanks,
Scratchin' my head

116,515

Sounds like you might have had air in the system. When you reinstall the new radiator. Make sure you bleed ALL the air out of the system. Then if still over heats I would start thinking possibly blown head gasket.