whn i drive my car its a burning smell like burnt rubber,and also every now and then when I go to start my car my starter ignition fuse blows out,i change it,it blow again what can this be??
The burning smell could be something caught on the exhaust. The starter may have to much resistance or the fuse is the incorrect size.
I went and bought sum fuses at auto zone and the guy put them on for me and it blew 3 different times,it did this once before a couple weeks ago,i thought it was my starter so i got that took out and got it tested at auto zone and it came back as passed,i wonder if it can be an electrical problem maybe,what u think??
Swap the starter relay out with a new one, if that doesn't do it check the relay socket underneath for any bad wires possibly grounding out
Thank u so much for the information,i will tell my mechanic...
Looking for a Used Sebring in your area?
CarGurus has 3,780 nationwide Sebring listings starting at $1,994.
Search Chrysler Sebring Questions
Are you a UK consumer? CarGurus now has a discussion forum in the UK.
Chrysler Sebring Experts