Interior lights come on by themselves.

Asked by Aug 29, 2014 at 10:54 AM about the 2001 Chrysler Concorde LX

My interior lights come on and off by themselves while driving or just parked with engine off. They now come on during the night and wear down the battery by morning.
I removed the #19 fuse, but that also has the door locks and trunk lock on the same circuit.
I traced this down to a "Courtesy Lamp Driver" in the schematics, but don't know where that is, or if it's even the cause.
Any suggestions?

Have done a little research on your problem,this year model is bad for doing this,and you are not alone,some have said it is in the light delay,some have said it is in the door switches,my advice would be ,until you find the battery eating grimlin,is to remove the main fuse,under hood in the fuse panel,only for the over nite issue,this should not let that gremlin eat your battery over nite.