I can't see the check engine symbol when I turn on the ignition is it a fuse bloen or a bulb blown. It won't pass inspection until I can show where the symbol is

Asked by Jan 07, 2016 at 02:55 PM about the 2002 Chrysler Voyager 4 Dr STD Passenger Van

When I had the van inspected the attendant could not find the check engine light. There is nothing wrong with the van just could not locate. Is it possibly a blown fuse or bulb

26,565

if there is nothing wrong with it dont worry about it.commmmmon

I would go to a garage let them inspect it as myself working with cars i have come across the same problem and it turned out that the previous owner took the bulb out, when i diagnosed the problem it turned out quite nasty and expensive.