My reverse lights don't work how do i fix the problem and there is a red light on don't know what its for

Asked by Mar 06, 2015 at 10:42 AM about the 2003 Chrysler Voyager 4 Dr LX Passenger Van

Reverse lights are not working red light on
right hand side of dash

Its fuse # 17 in under hood fuse box, but if your DRL daytime Running head lights work that's not it, same fuse ...and can't find any information about the back-up lights switch, if it on the transmission or what

If you mean a very small red LED light blinking when car is off, that's your anti-theft showing it's armed and working. I will try to find fuse for back up lights. but if fuse is good it's probably the switch, I will try to find out where that is also

Transmission Range Sensor (TRS)