Where can i get a wiring diagram or schematics for my 2003 300m? I am experiencing an instrument cluster lighting issue ...

20

Asked by Nov 18, 2012 at 10:33 AM about the 2003 Chrysler 300M STD

it rarely illuminates when the headlamp come on. I believe that it should be a bad or dirty relay contact. This is why I would the schematics to track the devices in the circuit.

Thanks for your assistance,

96,195

Back to basics - turn the dash dimmer control to the center position to see if that lights anything. If that's not working, check the instrument cluster fuses. If you recently added any modifications like installing a radio - recheck the wiring.

20

Thanks for the suggestion... I will add that it is only the instrument cluster lighting that fails, all the functions are operational like, seat belt, oil pressure and all others lights work when the key is turned on. Also the center console lighting is fully operational like clock, radio, heating system, cd, etc. The dimmer switch is working on htese lights. In addition, I can tell you that the instrument cluster lighting does work occasionally mainly when the weather is colder, like in the winter months. I have removed the cluster and inspected the soldering to try and find a cold solder joint but everything seemed fine. Do you know where I could find free electrical schematics to track the power (12V) line to the instrument cluster?

96,195

I found a couple of forums you could try. You can't be the first to experience the problem.--- http://www.300cforums.com/ ---- http://www.chryslerforum.com/forum/