Portly driver in Lamborghini Murcielago Accident Situation where vehicle is upside down and burning: What will you do? What choice will you pick?

65

Asked by Nov 02, 2014 at 11:37 AM about the 2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce

1st Choice: Destroy the front windshield and attempt to escape while scrapping my portly body (because entire weight of the vehicle is preventing the Verticle-Door-Lift-System from operating properly and/or system is destroyed) then sue Lamborghini Engineers for designing this dreggy-inferior machine and not issuing a recall about this weak link?

2nd Choice: Say my prayers asking for repentance from God almighty and then have this earthly body burn to death?

3rd Choice: Wake up from this nightmare and thank goodness I do not owned such a retarded vehicle?

4th Choice: Hit the ejection seat button prior to the car flipping over because my portly self can afford to install it and then crash because the parachute system was too weak to support the weight of my portly self and the ejection seat included?

5th Choice: Read the owner’s manual and follow what the instructions say when this type of vehicle is rolled over and burning?

6th Choice: Wished that I paid more attention during my Lamborghini Murcielago roll-over-crash course now I have to reap the consequences?

7th Choice: Have my friends find and use all the Dragon Balls to wish me back to life.

8th Choice: Phone a friend.

9th Choice: Rub the magic Heineken Bottle and wish my Lamborghini Murcielago was designed with an ejection seat and parachute system to handle the weight of my portly self and the ejection seat and that I have pushed the ejection seat button prior to flipping this Murcielago. Then slap myself silly and call myself, "you little sushi, magic Heineken bottle's does not exist, try up up down down left right left right B A and start you idiot!"

10th Choice: Thank goodness my Lamborghini Murcielago is just a replica from: http://www.extreme-sportscars.com/ and that I opted for the normal door operating system and now my doors open like a normal car should and that my portly self was able to wiggle myself out alive!

70,075

3rd,,,and i will add 11 for you,if you have the money to buy,such a costly car,why would you pick this one in the first place,ferari,is the nice one.

20,830

I'm going to add #12. If you have that kind of money and was that worried about the car resting on its roof, I would install a trap door in the floor boards. So if the car is upside down it will open like a submarine top hatch. LOL

26,455

#13 burn the car in your driveway before you crash it and go get yourself a Kia...