Ford cannot fix issues with my 2012 Focus SEl SYNC system.

10

Asked by May 31, 2013 at 01:04 PM about the 2012 Ford Focus SEL

Ford has not been able to repair the issues with my 2012 Focus SEL involving the SYNC system, Everything possible has been done. New APIM module and most current upgrades. The car has been field tested by their Field Engineer, (Brian Beran), He absolutely lied regarding the car's performance. The car was also on Chanel 5's Consumer Watch regarding California Lemon Laws. Ford refuses to accept ant responsibility on their part to either replace my car, or return my money invested in the car.

27,545

I also have a 2012 sel with sync. What is yours doing?

10

Probably the best answer is, everything. The car has actually redirected itself when going off route, instead of stating off route, do you want to upgrade. When trying to give an address, the car states it doesn't understand me, do you want to reconnect to SYNC, or use an operator assist. If I'm already connected to SYNC, that's definitely a malfunction. Since July of last year, the car has performed over 60 maintenance repairs on itself. The screen has frozen several times. And there is more.

24,645

Hire a Lawyer and go Lemon Law. Ford won't willingly work with you anyway. After all the media attention, you'll have to get out your checkbook and let a lawyer screw with it for the next year or so. OR just get rid of the damned thing.

I've been trying ever since I got my car.. But I used a charger or USB cord and it worked I was super happy... SO you first have to make sure your bluetooth is on your phone and connect it by pressing phone on car.. THEN you have push button until she ask you what you need help with. FINALLY you have to YELL up closely into the radio to make sure she hears you....try it now and it should work!!!!!!1