Looking for previous or current owners opopinions about the Chrysler CrossFire

Asked by Jul 01, 2014 at 01:29 AM about the 2005 Chrysler Crossfire Coupe Limited

So I am looking at a Chrysler Crossfire and I think they are cool looking cars but I need to
know if they are manically sound, and is it going to cost me an arm and a leg to get fixed,
oil changes, new tires, and other such things like that. I would like to hear from people
that have owned or own them and to tell me what they think about the cars.

24,705

You might not hear from any owners- so let me advise you- they are cool- they will not cost any more to maintain and repair than any of this other new junk- their big advantage is that they seem to be holding their value- unheard of, these days- just find a good one that hasn't been thrashed-

10

I own a 2006 Conv. and it does cost more for repairs due to the fact that most of the parts are actually Mercedes parts! It holds more oil than a regular engine, so oil changes cost more too. The offset tires will be more expensive also, so basically it is a more expensive car to maintain, but it flat out screams down the road and corners like it's on rails!!! Very fun car to drive.

In my state there's only four so when you park it somewhere there's always a small crowd around it when you get back and a few questions to answer. I've spent less money on my Crossfire than any other car in my garage because the previous owners always took good care of it. This is common for these summer or part time cars. My 2004 has very little miles on it and the offset tires are less expensive these days since manufacturers all make them. Just cabin filters and air filter changes for now. All the fluids still look good says my Mercedes mechanic. I might put a new fuel filter in it when I take it out later this spring, but pretty much care for it like any car.