I need the "F l e e t w o o d" emblem on the rear quarter panela of my 1990 Cadillac.

Asked by Dec 21, 2013 at 08:08 PM about the 1990 Cadillac Fleetwood Base Sedan

Question type: Shopping & Pricing

As stated above, I have lost the FLEETWOOD emblem on the rear quarter panels of my 1990 cadillac.  Where can I find them?

1 Answer


Try Ted Holcombe Cadillac Parts. He has many NOS parts for 20+ year old Cadillacs. You might also try ebay. I found a NOS Cadillac trunk emblem for my '94 Fleetwood there. HTH . -Jim

Your Answer

Get More Money for Your Car
Be seen by 20 million shoppers. Create Your Free Listing

Cadillac Fleetwood Experts

  • #1
  • #2
  • #3
View All

Related Models For Sale

Used Cadillac DeVille
3 Great Deals out of 1,515 listings starting at $1,999
Used Cadillac Seville
314 listings starting at $2,400
Used Lincoln Town Car
27 Great Deals out of 1,713 listings starting at $1,004
Used Lincoln Continental
13 Great Deals out of 3,492 listings starting at $34,204
Used Chevrolet Camaro
456 Great Deals out of 31,181 listings starting at $3,550
Used Chevrolet Caprice
153 listings starting at $7,995

Content submitted by Users is not endorsed by CarGurus, does not express the opinions of CarGurus, and should not be considered reviewed, screened, or approved by CarGurus. Please refer to CarGurus Terms of Use.