What is my Cadillac Worth?

Asked by Jul 12, 2013 at 11:20 AM about the 1990 Cadillac DeVille Sedan FWD

My grandparents left me their 1990 Cadillac Deville about 6 years ago.  It has been sitting
in my garage since.  I have just recently decided to sell it, but can't find anything to
compare it to.  It is literally spotless with only 37,000 original miles.  I have had it in for a
tune up within the last 1-1/2 years, and the mechanic said that everything was sound and
working well.  I feel like it should be worth more than what I have seen others listed for.  
What is is a good price to list it at, or I should ask, what is someone willing to pay for it?

287,085

Probably worth around $1500-2000 tops. Though you might get less. Toughest part is finding a buyer. Ask what you want and see if you get any takers. If you think it is worth more, keep it and drive it. Low mileage means nothing on a car that has been sitting for years. Someone who buys it will have to put money into it to get it running properly.

125

There are many factors you have to consider, condition is a big one and as Tom said a car setting for 6 years is going to have issues, worn rubber parts and for that long the gas tank may even have to be taken off and cleaned. I paid $2,600 for mine but with half the mileage it should have and in pristine condition, and it's a 1992, I'd shoot for $1,700 or a few more and work back down to what you want everyone likes to think they are getting a deal and anything is a profit for you. best of luck

25

Well i have a 1998 cadillac deville in great shape 160000 miles it just need rotors and back brakes im askn for 2500. What do yall think its worth?

What would my 1975 Cadillac coupe Deville has 58k miles

What is my Cadillac 1999 ,98120 miles worth