How can I tell if my Allante is a 90 and 1/2 model?

Asked by Mar 05, 2016 at 10:50 AM about the 1990 Cadillac Allante Base Convertible

25,165

Do you have a picture of the door sticker? It has the date of manufacture. The last and only car I know of that has a half year build date is the 1964 1/2 mustang and since cars are released and titled by the year they are built, half year cars are no longer allowed.

1990 1/2 is known as a phase II vehicle. Some of the obvious differences are powered front top pull down, airbag, pockets on the back of the seats and no chrome.trim around headlamps