I have the same question: 1991 Cadillac starts fine when cold but starts hard when hot -- meaning is starts as if the battery is low, even though it is not. So is cranks irregulaly and I also notice

Asked by Nov 28, 2014 at 07:26 PM about the 1991 Cadillac DeVille Touring Sedan

I have the same question: 1991 Cadillac starts fine when cold but starts hard when hot --  meaning is starts as if the battery is low, even though it is not. So is cranks irregularly and I also notice that there is a single ping as it starts.

56,855

Have the battery load tested. HTH. -Jim