how to remove fuel injectors on 1991 allante

Asked by Nov 19, 2015 at 01:10 AM about the 1991 Cadillac Allante FWD

i want to replace all fuel injectors

pull the fuel pump fuse... then crank engine.. fuel system is now depressurized.. now find the nut holding the fuel rail fuel line and remove.. i'm not sure how the v-8 is but my 3.8 L had for bolts holding the fuel injector rail assembly.

I did not bother with fuse pulling or engine cranking on my 91 Allante. Didn't see it to be necessary. After you remove the air filter, you will have two fuel rails to take off. After that - unplug the injectors and they just pull out. Don't fret to much. Afterward you will likely find that this job was easier than you expected. Do NOT use OEM Rochester injectors. Use Bosch injectors. They are readily available. Check pricing on the internet. I got mine for about $5 each.