Need to remove the rear beam axle on my 1992 Cadillac Eldorado so i can remove the exhaust pipe.

105

Asked by Feb 03, 2017 at 03:36 PM about the 1992 Cadillac Eldorado Base Coupe

I need to replace the exhaust pipe on my 92 eldorado, to get it out i need to lower the rear beam axle to the ground. It looks like a pretty easy thing to do, i saw that there´s one 18 mm bolt on each side that connects the rear beam axle to the cars frame and also on each side of the car a few bolts that  are located near the suspension a little bit infront of the tire under the side of the car, and on the drivers side of the car i have to remove the tire and the plastic panel to remove some smaller bolts that holds the pipe from wich fuel is added to the tank. So i need to just lower the beam with perhaps even the wheels on to the ground so i can get the exhaust pipe off. I need advice from someone that has done this before on a fwd  car or even better from someone that has done it on a 1992 Cadillac Eldorado. I can provide pictures if needed, hopefully someone can help. Thanks in advance.

105

That sounds like a piece of cake. Thank you! I´ll post further questions if i run into trouble.

74,135

Son you are gonna drive me to drink'n if you don't stop driving that Hot, Rod, Lincoln.