What is the cost to repair the electric pull down motors on my Cadilac Alante?

Asked by May 28, 2015 at 09:09 PM about the 1993 Cadillac Allante Base Convertible

I push on the switches and nothing happens.

69,405

Assuming that the motor assembly needs to be replaced, I'd say ballpark about $500. That's 2 to 3 hundred for the part and about 2 hundred labor (2 hours). HTH. -Jim

9,025

I think you may find that $500 is to high an estimate. Contact Dick Hussey at Allantesource.com before you do anything else. Also, this page has a wealth of info on the pull-down motors. http://www.allantesource.com/pdmotors.htm You may also want to contac John Monzo at cadillacallanteclub.com - he and Dick Hussey usually stock quite a few Allante parts