where can i fine motors for my 93 rear top pull down

Asked by Nov 15, 2014 at 05:49 PM about the 1993 Cadillac Allante Base Convertible

My 93 the pull down motor will not work on the top

265

Dick Hussey of Allante Source will have them - http://www.allantesource.com/ Phone: 561-844-3938

9,025

the other source is Johnny Monzo at http://www.cadillacallanteclub.com/ Both John and Dick are very knowledgeable on Allantes and collectively have the largest selection of parts

20

Check out E-Bay, Allante Classics, Inc. has a complete rebuild for your existing defective rear assembly at a reasonable price with a one year warranty.

60

If the motor is working but pulling the top down or grabbing the latch, mine gets out of wack sometimes and I just get a wire about 2 or 3 feet long with little alligator clips on each end and I just ground the motor to any metal in reach and it resets and the works just fine, I keep this wire in the glove box at all times. and have used it about 3 times last year. Robert

60

typo error in my answer should say: If the motor is working, but NOT pulling the top down ect.