my car has been sitting for about 18 months,i parked it with fuel level very low.

Asked by Jun 04, 2015 at 01:46 AM about the 1994 Cadillac Eldorado Touring Coupe

yesterday went to start car and it just turned over as if it was out of gas.So i put 1 gallon
in it,When i opened fuel cap it smelled like bad still would not start so i put 1 more
gallon in it still wouldn't start,sprayed either and started right up,do you think i sucked
something into the filter from bottom of tank?Or is 2 gallons not enough because sitting
empty in the hot sun in arizona,I hear my pump run when i turn key,Im hoping more gas
will do it ,if not I'm hoping changing filter will do  it.What do you think? THANK YOU

I would empty the tank of the old gas, install a new filter and fill her up again.

Best Answer