I blew the front lighter, tried back seat lighter and blew it. replaced fuse in trunk and the front lighter doesn't work.still. is there more fuses?

10

Asked by Mar 11, 2015 at 03:36 PM about the 1995 Cadillac DeVille Sedan FWD

I have no manual on car.  There is no cigr fuse under hood where is the fuse box for front lighter??

You can download the manual here, Chapter 6 Page 65, couldn't find an image but it's "rear compartment fuse block" labeled 'cigar'. second row from bottom 4th fuse from left. http://justgivemethedamnmanual.com/cadillac/1995-cadillac-deville-owners-manual

Best Answer Mark helpful
10

Thank you, I did replace that fuse, but lighter still does not work. It has to be another problem. This all happened when I plugged in my pc laptop for power the front lighter went out; then I tried the rear lighter in back seat it worked for less then a minute and then went out also. What is the help you can give me??

Only thing I can think of is it draws too much power, to operate your laptop and if the battery is low it's charging it at the same time. But do this hopefully you have an A/C adapter, the kind you plug in wall in house. look at it and see what the OUTPUT is, in volts and amps. Then come back here if you can do that