2011 Brake and turn fuse

125

Asked by Jan 23, 2011 at 12:24 PM about the 2011 Chevrolet Express 2500 LS RWD

Were is the fuse for brake and turn on 2011 van? right side. I removed seat and checked all fuses, all look good. checked all fuses with meter shows good. The cover for the fuse box under the hood say's something about K box fuses and circiut board (not shown). Help

185

There are two sets of fuses for the 2006 express . One under the seat and one in the engine compartment drivers side (a real "nice" location). and two sets of fuses for the brake and turn signal lamps, one in each location. I suspect the 2011 is the same. After you finally get the lid out of the compartment the backside has the fuse locations. took 6 hours to figure this out hope this saves a lot of people time. I would havew checked the owners manual, but I thought I knew where the fuses were. I didnt know that they had two sets for the same lamps? live and learn

125

Thanks for the replay. the 2011 has only 1 fuse under the hood no fuses for lights under seat. the 05 has all light fuses under seat. I removed seat and removed fuse box from floor and set on beach to look for fuses. Dealer replaced fuse under hood but I made them made so they would not tell me what # under hood. Have got a new van it has been in the shop as of today 19 hrs 4 different trips. It pulled to right, fuse out, right rear tire sensor keeps failing (moved tire to right front failure now right front, got van back today failure now right rear ?????, cruise control has a spread of 7 mph) as of today light fixed. This is my secound dealer And dealers wonder why people avoid Dealers. Sorry for ranting, It just gets frustrating.

190

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHERE THE FUSE BOX IS ?

190

i mean for 2006 express extended van

190

by the way ..., the van passed smog and the check engine light is on so i take it is a fuse or something like that , could anybody help me with this , thanks

190

185

electric2steve answered about a year ago There are two sets of fuses for the 2006 express . One under the seat and one in the engine compartment drivers side (a real "nice" location). and two sets of fuses for the brake and turn signal lamps, one in each location. I suspect the 2011 is the same. After you finally get the lid out of the compartment the backside has the fuse locations. took 6 hours to figure this out hope this saves a lot of people time. I would havew checked the owners manual, but I thought I knew where the fuses were. I didnt know that they had two sets for the same lamps? live and learn

20

Thanks guys you just saved me big time. I'm leaving on vacation and couldn't leave until I got this driver's side turn and brake issue solved. I had looked under the hood but there were no blown fuses and was stumped. Googled the question and this site came up. Went under the driver's side seat in my 2005 Chevy Express Van 3500 and found the blown fuse replaced and ready to leave - time 15 minutes total from when I opened the hood and got stumped. You guys rock! The lid to the fuse box under the hood is a bugger (c; You'll have to pop it off and then move it towards the engine and down into the gap there and then lift up on the opposite side to get it out of there to be able to read what's underneath and where the fuses are located.

20

I am a city mechanic, we have a 2006 Express HD, with no left turn, tail, stop or reverse light. Checked both fuses and have NO power at either fuse. ??? Naturally, I tested ALL the fuses, to see if there was a back- feed issue. No dice. Time to dig into the wiring diagrams and trace the circuit and find power source for that fuse.

20

Fixed the problem. Despite applicable fuses having NO power(weird)..problem was unplugged harness, in back left corner of van. Was just at body shop and apparently, they left it unplugged. Pays to look at previous work areas, when these issues arise.