Left side lights

55

Asked by Mar 26, 2011 at 11:27 PM about the 1998 Cadillac DeVille d'Elegance Sedan FWD

My left side front park lights and tail lights will not work. All the bulbs are good, just no power going to sockets. The turn signals and brake lights on left side do work. I have checked all fuses and they are good. Any suggestions what the problem could be?   Thanks in advance

50

I am having the same problem on my '95, have you figured out the problem yet?

55

I have not found the problem yet. I have traced wires all over the car and can not find a problem.

50

10-4, I am in the proccess of doing that also. So far, i'm being told to start with the sockets. i will keep you posted as to what i find. also, this seems to be a major problem only on the drivers side, from the reasearch ive been doing.

55

I checked the sockets but still possible I missed something. On mine the front park lights and tail lights are not working. But turn signals work,Also the left headlight is dim compared to right side, Sounds like a ground problem but I can't find it.

10

My driver side marker light dont come in 92 caddy servile sts

Could it possibly be that is just moisture inside the circus and it just shorting out all power because my lights on my driver side had no power and I checked the bulb in the in the front side marker light and I found white creamy substance on the back of the bug and that could be the problem it's probably just an electrical problem