do i have any fuse boxes under my dash

10

Asked by Mar 03, 2013 at 08:51 PM about the 1998 Cadillac DeVille Sedan FWD

No. there's one in the engine compartment and one in the trunk!

23,065

now bob dont g.m. in 1998 have driver side fuse to the left panel

106,505

I found this: These Cadillacs have three panels. There's one in the trunk. It's kind of a hidden fuse panel. Look behind the left seat on the front wall which is the drivers side. That's where you will find your rear fuse block. There's two more in the engine bay on the drivers side. One by the air cleaner on the drivers side. The fuse panel is accessible by removing the shroud cover.

damn, tenspeed---thorough! you're resources go deep into cadillac territory. 7jimmy7, we have got to snoop out actual things, I know much of this is theoretical, when you got it goin' on, there's no way to hide it!

106,505

I had a couple of '78 Eldos for summer use so I know a few sites.

LOVE that FWD! at least they welcomed that level of complexity to their engineering~

50

I know the 91 sedan deville has three boxes that I know of. The main under the hood maxi fuse with several relay units at the top of the firewall. Then there are two inside the car. One is under the drivers side of the dash close to the emergency brake pedal and you have to get real low to see it when you kneel down from the drivers side from the outside with the door opened. Reach up when you see the fuse box and tug at it from the lowest point and it will pivot and swing down for easier access to the fuses. The third one is located on the right side of the dash under the glove box. To get to this one you have to remove four screws, 7mm bolt heads. You do not have to remove the glove box unless you need to access the relays as they are buried deep against the right kick panel. I cheated just a little and only removed the right three and let the bottom cover hang from the far left screw as this gave me enough acce