my cadillac 2000 sts

Asked by Jun 15, 2009 at 02:11 PM about the 2000 Cadillac Seville STS

my cad sts motor just died while driving on the highway and no one wants to help me as far as customer service what should I do A gen'l motors rep was supposed to look into it and they never call me back  I've even faxed 4 pages to them and they keep avoiding me.  bought the car in 2006.  kept it up in every way possible.  I could have died on the highway doing 70 mph  we call just about every day since mother's day  the car is stuck in South Carolina  I had to tow it  I live in North Carolina

20

Have it towed to the dearlership that way they have to deal with the issue, but be careful and don't let them take it apart unless you expect to have it repaired by them. Do you have a warranty on the vehicle??? What did your car do when the engine stalled??? Did the engine light come on??? Did the DIC display say anything???

240

MY 99 SLS WAS DOING THE SAME. I HAD THE TRACTION CONTROL SWITCH DISCONNECTED. IT SEEMS NY COFFEE CUP IN THE CUP HOLDER WAS HOLDING THE OFF/ON BUTTON IN THE ON POSITION. JUST DISCONNET THE BUTTON, NOT THE TRACTION CONTROL ITSELF. IF YOU DEIVE ON SLICK CONDITIONS YOU MIGHT WANT TO THINK TWICE ABOUT DOING THIS.