I lost all functions on my 2001 Cadillac driver door panel. no windows, no seat memory etc.

10

Asked by Sep 13, 2013 at 10:50 PM about the 2001 Cadillac DeVille Base

78,375

That sounds like you may have a broken wire inside the tunnel tube from door to body. Do the windows work on the other doors switches if the window lock is off on the drivers master panel?

10

the tube seems to be ok. I think it's something inside door. the windows will work in the back seats.

78,375

If you have already checked the wiring in the tube then your next step is to pull out the master switch panel and check for voltage to the switch connector unit, if there is no power there then it is in the door harness somewhere.

10

where would I find the master switch panel?

78,375

Master switch is the row of switches on the drivers door, you will have to remove the panel to gain access to the wiring under it.