Cadillac sevelle security system fuse

Asked by Sep 09, 2016 at 12:53 PM about the 2002 Cadillac Seville SLS

Car auto theft system wont let me start car

930

If that is your problem. You might want to try to relearn the key to your car. To do this put key in ignition and turn to run. The security light will flash. Leave it on the on position till it stops flashing. Will maybe take 15 minutes. Then turn key to off wait a couple of seconds and trim back to run. The light will be flashing again wait til iit stops flash again the then turn off for a couple of seconds and turn back to run. It will start flash again. When it stops flash. Turn off the. Try to start car if this is your problem and you did these steps correctly the car will start