My wife is driving my folks 02 DeVille and can't figure out how to turn the lumbar massager off, anyone know how, where switch is? Thanks

Asked by Nov 12, 2012 at 12:35 PM about the 2002 Cadillac DeVille DTS

Check lower left front seat for switch or give it back to your folks. Obviously, too high tech for your wife.

I found this place to ask a question and I don't know anything about cars and have never put anything in this box but now when I saw that I have to say that is a snotty answer just cause female

8,795

not everyone is sarcastic, GM certified tech here, also owned the 02, but it was a DHS model....did you find the button? feel free to message me if you have/have not, thanks

What? Who said anything about sex? Question referred to "wife", I just responded in kind. If anything the other partner (Tammy), sex not withstanding, needs to lighten up a bit as does John ... Jesus, Mary, and Joseph it's just a CAR! Oh, did you look in the glove compartment for the OWNERS manual? Or isn't that a PC question, too?

OH, sorry I see. Your wife is a man. Now I get it. Figures.

I assumed YOU were the other partner and y'all were Lesbians, not that there is anything wrong with that ... whatever floats your boat, as they say. Wanna race? title for title, my 4 door production sedan against the best you got, baby.